The Cultural Clinical Psychology Young Researchers Network at the Swiss Psychological Society Bern, 2019
Our Cultural Clinical Psychology Young Researchers Network was launched in September at the Swiss Psychological Society conference in Bern. This included presentations from four members of our network on their research within the field of cultural clinical psychology and was followed by interesting and lively discussions! The launch was a success with new members joining the CCP-YRN from across Switzerland!
CCP-YRN Workshop March 4-5th 2019
We hosted the first Cultural Clinical Psychology–Young Researchers Network (CCP-YRN) launch meeting. This was a two-day workshop on cultural clinical psychology at the University of Zurich. The aim of this workshop was to strengthen the capacity of junior researchers, promote academic networking, and support the research activities and careers of junior researchers.
Activities included, amongst others,
(1) workshops held by international experts,
(2) Junior researcher plenary sessions,
(3) Knowledge-development workshops,
(4) Junior researcher poster session, &
(5) Expert panel.
Keep an eye out for our next event this summer 2019!!
Language, culture and trauma among populations on-the-move
Junior Researchers Workshop
June 11th 2018
In developing this workshop we have focused on providing a creative and open space for junior researchers to work together and build on our shared knowledge and resources:
1. Share: To discuss our research topics & methods and share tips for data collection, analysis and write up
2. Connect: To build connections for collaborations, knowledge and resource sharing
3. Inspire: To develop a supportive community of young researchers to foster creative and innovative research ideas
Organising Committee: Prof. Laure Kloetzer, Dr. Gail Womersley, Dr. Clare Killikelly, Karin Rechsteiner, Shauna Mc Gee